Join faculty and students from CSU Dance for FREE classes in a variety of classical and contemporary dance forms.
No prior experience is needed. All levels ages 16+ are welcome!
Select Saturdays from 10-11 a.m., including:
- Jan. 28 Open-Styles Choreography with Professor Grace
- NO CLASS – Feb. 4 Body/Speak
- Feb. 10 (Friday at 6pm) Heels with Ruthie
- Feb. 11 Contemporary Hip Hop with Cassidy
- NO CLASS – Feb. 18 VISIT DAY
- Feb 25 Jazz with Professor Julia Cooper
- March 4 Hip Hop with Matt B and Jacqueline
- NO CLASS – March 11 Spring Break
- NO CLASS – March 18 Spring Break
- March 25 Ballet with Guest Artist, Hernan Justo
- April 1 Contemporary with Professor Madeline Harvey
- April 8 Pop Video/Jazz with Professor Matthew Harvey
- NO CLASS – April 15 Spring Dance Concert
- April 22 Fundamentals of Swing with Chalina
- April 29 Lyrical Improvisation with Jackie Rose and Bryce O’Tierney, featuring a live violinist AND Pointe Choreography with Anna-Noel
- NO CLASS – May 6 Capstone Concert
Must complete one time Engagement Form
List Activity Type as “Community Dance.”
Dress to move (athletic or gym wear) with ballet slippers, jazz shoes, modern toe paws, non-grip socks, or barefoot. Bring a friend!
“During a very stressful few months I was actually looking forward to Friday afternoons. I enjoyed meeting staff and faculty from other units in CLA who I would have never otherwise met. This was such a fun offering…” April Lingren
“I’ve had so much fun and love learning new technique in jazz, ballet and modern as well as your mini dance history lessons… I appreciate that the class is challenging but not overwhelming. I’ve taken adult dance classes before that taught choreography that moved so slowly that I got bored. I have been meaning to sign up for an adult dance class for years now and this one is so convenient and affordable!” Ella Bowers
“I’ve loved attending and learning about different dance styles, and I believe studying dance helps my musicianship. I have also gotten to connect with faculty and staff from other departments in the CLA through this class, and it inspires collegiality at CSU… In particular, the class has given me ideas of possible faculty collaborations between music and dance that could lead to interdisciplinary arts courses.” Dr. Abigail Shupe
For questions, email Grace Gallagher or Madeline Harvey.
ScheduleMatinees at 10:00 am
1400 Remington St. - Fort Collins